September Mantle

>> 9.02.2015

It's been a while since I changed up my mantle, and so when September hit, I decided it was time. And if I was going to change my mantle, I might as well decorate for fall, or at least incorporate some fall-ish colors. It's still in the 90's here in Dallas, and probably will be for the foreseeable future, but I don't care. It's a crisp, chilly autumn day on my mantle.


When October rolls around I'm sure I'll change it up and add some pumpkins and other festive things, but for now, this hint of fall with varying textures and colors is just what I need to get me excited about the coming season.

From left to right, white pitcher-Target, orange flowers- Michaels, Threshold gold ball-Target circa 2014, Apothecary jar-thrifted, candle holder-Ross, brass container-vintage, fall oil painting-vintage, milkglass bowl-vintage, plant - Ikea




1 comments:

Chris du Var 9/12/15, 8:49 AM  

I like this, it's bright, simple and elegant.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP