Land of Nod knock-off

>> 3.05.2014

You may remember this bookcase that I scored at a thrift store for $30 a while back. 



I decided to paint it blue to look like this Land of Nod $400 bookcase. 
Land of Nod

I lightly sanded and primed it, and then I did two coats of Indigo Batik by Behr, which is the same paint that I used for the playroom accent wall, Since I've shown these steps to you a few times HERE and HERE I'll spare you the process pictures this time and go straight to the final product! 



Because I already had the primer and paint, this project cost a whopping $30. That's 87% cheaper than the price of the inspiration piece. Now THAT's something to nod at!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP