Twelve Days of DIY Christmas - Day 5 Glitter Reindeer Silhouette

>> 11.28.2014

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I wanted to share a project that I did several years ago because I feel that it is just as cool today as it was then. And it's a super easy project that you can do with your kids, if you aren't afraid of a little glitter mess.

And because other people have already done tutorials on this, I won't reinvent the wheel and will share this tutorial instead.

(http://inspirationformoms.com/2013/12/holiday-home-tour-2013-diy-glitter-reindeer.html)



I did this project three years ago and the glitter has held up very well. Just make sure to store it carefully after use.  If the glitter does come off over time, you can reapply glitter, just like in the tutorial.


p.s. Isn't this snow globe beautiful? The are at Homegoods for $15, and half of the purchase price goes to St. Jude Children Research Hospital. Pretty things that support a good cause? I'm all about that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP