Traffic Jam

>> 4.10.2014

The creative process for me goes two ways. I either am completely inspired and sure of the vision in my head, or I am a torn by the endless possibilities and avenues I could take with a specific project.

And right now my brain is a big ole messy traffic jam of ideas. Not just about one project, but about a lot of different projects, as well as the overall vision of several rooms in the house.

Source
So my goal for the rest of this week is to channel my inner Young House Love and make a master list of everything that I want to do in the house, room by room. It is a bit overwhelming taking a holistic view of the things that need to be done in your home, but I hope by putting the big picture on paper, it will help me clear up the traffic jam and allow my creative juices to flow as I focus on projects one at a time.

What about you? Have you ever made a master "to-do" list?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP