What I've been up to.

>> 10.08.2014

Woah. I looked at my blog today and realized that it has been a month since I posted last. REALLY? So I decided I'd better check-in and let you know what I've been working on!

Since moving the piano into the office, I have been working on finishing the front living room, except once I think I have it styled just right, I find something else to change in that room. I've been revisiting the room off and on this month and I think I've finally got it styled the way I want it, so I'll be posting pictures shortly. But here's a sneak peek.


I've also been working on a few other projects around the house, including a gallery wall for our family room, so I'll post about those soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP