Sophisticated Bohemian Office

>> 10.30.2014

Wait a second, did I just put sophisticated and bohemian in the same title? I guess I did.

My husband and I have big plans for closing in the front room to turn into an office, and I am constantly daydreaming about custom, white, floor-to-ceiling built-in bookcases, pocket french doors, a pretty new desk, and all of the other beautiful new things that go along with it. But all of these pretty ideas are going to cost a pretty penny, so lots of saving will need to occur before my office dreams come true.

But a girl can still dream, right? Well today I'm dreaming big-with no restrictions. And I'm going out of my comfort zone in design a little too. I've thought a lot about what type of style I want to go in the room, and lately I have been drawn to pattern and texture of a bohemian sort, so when I saw these Kilim rugs by Amber Interiors, I thought it would be a great foundation for a sophisticated bohemian office.

In this dream bohemian office, I would also have this awesome burled walnut dresser, which I would use to store my craft supplies. Have you heard of Chairish? It's an online store where you can buy and sell your vintage furniture and home decor. It's a great option for those that don't want to hassle with selling their nice furniture on Craigslist, and great for people like me who love vintage. The prices are steeper than what you will find at the thrift stores and Craigslist, but you can guarantee the quality is excellent and they have been well taken care of. What I love most about Chairish is that it makes it easy to get inspiration and find amazing vintage pieces that you can mix with the new, which is totally my thing.

So here it is, my "Sophisticated Bohemian Office" mood board. I hope you love it!


1- Art Deco Burled Walnut Dresser
2- Telescoping Floor Lamp
3- Threshold Gold Task Lamp
4- Martha Stewart Craft Table
5- Trees Wall Art
6- Knoll Saarinen Executive Arm Chair
7. Turquoise Majolica Planter
8. Fiddle Leaf Fig
9. Shay Kilim Rug
10. Everett Velvet Arm Chair
11. Killim Pillow Cover
12. Early Brass Bronze Finish Globe






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP